Running a Medical or Dental Practice has Never Been Easier
As an Outsource Execs client, you’re entitled to the advanced MedOffice or DentOffice medical practice management software. This feature-rich package is remarkable in its ease of use alongside its powerful features.
Choose to run MedOffice entirely cloud-based or hosted on-site. Either way, you’ll have the latest in full HIPAA security compliance and up-to-date EMR features.
MedOffice performs every function that professional medical management software requires. It generates insurance forms, submits claims electronically, and prepares valuable claims submission tracking. MedOffice simplifies the claims filing process and ensures accuracy in medical claims filing and patient billing.
MedOffice medical practice management software also allows you to perform a range of additional functions. Patient scheduling, integration with Quickbooks, and creating sophisticated reports are only a few key features.
The full MedOffice or DentOffice suite is available to Outsource Execs clients, at no additional charge.
MedOffice or DentOffice allows you to effortlessly…
- Process primary, secondary, tertiary insurance claims.
- Follow up with insurance (primary/secondary).
- Post payments to insurance and patient accounts.
- Track unpaid claims and send Letters of Medical Necessity when necessary.
- Provide notification regarding any “Incomplete Claims” which were unable to be processed as a result, or when additional information is required by the insurance carrier to adjudicate claims.
- Follow up on patients’ payments and generate patient statements.
- Receive monthly and annual financial analysis and review of medical codes.
- Process Workers Compensation, Rehab, DME Claims with attachments.
- Provide comprehensive reports tracking the status of every claim.
Find out more about MedOffice or DentOffice from Outsource Execs today.