How Does HIPAA Affect Your Practice? How to Stay in Compliance?
HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) is designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the healthcare system. The Law allows standardizing of electronic data for specified administrative and financial transactions. A key component of HIPAA is protecting the security and confidentiality of that information.
Modern healthcare organizations must have a security architecture to meet government regulations and ensure the trust of patients.
Outsource Execs makes it easy to implement HIPAA compliance and keep current. We help in a number of ways.
Outsource Execs helps you maintain HIPAA Compliance by:
- Creating Employee and Patient Forms
- Establishing Standard Employee Computer Policy
- Outlining a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Off-Site Data Backup
- Establishing Contingency Operations Plans
- Annual HIPAA Training
- Network Security and Maintenance
- Deploying Employee Computer Monitoring Software
Please contact us for information on HIPAA compliance.